Thursday, September 15, 2011

1987 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Series 8

Photobucket

If you grew up as a kid in the 80's you had to have a few Garbage Pail Kids stickers.  While doing some cleaning I ran across a whole box of series 3 and inside the box were a few packs of series 8.  I didn't even know I had these random packs!  Let's open one up and see whats inside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved the themed backs of GPKs.  While some of the cards featured a simple puzzle piece others had comic strips such as this.  The fake ads were just as entertaining.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How you can you not like these?!  I hope to share more once I get the time to open the series 3 box so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Casey said...

There is little better in this world than old Garbage Pail Kids!