Thursday, May 07, 2009

1993 Star Body Builder Trading Cards

I had thought about maybe holding this pack back until this blog reached a significant milestone...100th post or maybe 10,000 visitor...but to be honest these cards are too good to hold back from the masses. But with today's Manny Ramirez news it just seemed too perfect.

#41 Patrick Nicholls#82 Sandra Blackie
#28 Achim Albrecht
#64 Sharon Marvel

#52 Michael Matarazzo
#15 Achim Albrecht
#56 Milos Sarcev

#Shelley Anne Beattie
#81 Laura Bass

8 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

it's too bad that set didn't have any women in it....

night owl said...

Downright scary. No PEDs in this sport.

Dinged Corners said...

YIKES

--David said...

I really wish I hadn't just eaten...

Nachos Grande said...

Wonder who gave the green light to make this particular product.... Yikes indeed.

Todd Uncommon said...

He's so awesome, Achim Albrecht has to be included in each pack twice (no duplicates)!

I also wonder if "Marvel" is Sharon's real last name. I bet she just loves being called "Ms. Marvel" every day.

"Why, yes, I do have my own comic book! Do you like my hip sash?"

RAZ said...

Wow, those are amazing. I'm so glad this is up on the internet for people to stumble upon.

SumoMenkoMan said...

Just reviewing the Hall of Shame sets....this one is very deserving for sure.