Thursday, May 14, 2009

2008 Topps Chrome Retail

Hi everyone, my name is Andy and I am your host for the next four minutes or so of your life. Matt was generous to allow me to contribute to his newest blogging adventure and I will try not to disappoint all you readers. First a little about myself since pretty much no one in the blogging community knows who I am. I have been collecting cards on and off for the better part of 20 years and have been following most of the blogs out there for the past two years or so. I mainly collect baseball cards but have been known to dabble in other sports as well. I also collect cards of my local Detroit teams as well as Mark McGwire. Okay enough about me onto my first pack.

119 Cameron Maybin

TCHC22 David Wright

176 Milton Bradley Blue Refractor

153 Kazuo Matsui
Overall not a bad pack. Got an up and comer in Maybin, although he is beginning to look more and more like a bust and not a star (Sorry Mario!), an old time insert of David Wright and that shiny blue Milton Bradley.

Thanks everyone and stayed tuned for more.

No comments: