Sunday, May 31, 2009

2000 Upper Deck Series 2

I have to say that I love blue cards. These puppies are all blue on the back, which is a good look. I'm not so fond of gold foil, though. I never quite figured out what "jersey edition" means exactly. Anyway, here's the 10 cards I got for $1.

493 - John Olerud

467 - Bruce Aven

401 - Mike Sweeney

375 - Tom Goodwin

323 - Wally Joyner (I kind of forgot that Wally World was a Brave at one point.)

349 - Frank Thomas (The Big Hurt was almost too big to fit on this card.)

539 - Pedro Martinez Checklist

288 - Rob Bell Star Rookie

511 - David Segui

PD7 - Manny Ramirez Pennant Driven (According to the wrapper, these cards are 1:4 inserts.)

- Babe Ruth's Final Appearance Bat ad

1 comment:

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Probably my least favorite UD set. I think it's because it's blue.

Maybe it's just me, but I felt that a lot of these cards were very dark, picture wise. Maybe it's because of the blue backs darkening the cards.