Sunday, May 03, 2009

1991 Topps The Rocketeer

In case you didn't realize, this blog is all about every kind of card...movie, sport, trivia, music...so let me post our first movie cards with this pack of The Rocketeer which was put out by Topps in 1991.

#77 Danger On All Sides!

#6 Neville Sinclair

If you haven't seen the movie Hot Fuzz, Timothy Dalton is perfect as possibly, maybe, just might be the killer.

#46 Another Broken Back

That's actor Jon Polito on the floor...for me he will always be Detective Steve Corsetti from the first season of Homicide: Life on the Streets.

#99 The Knight of Flight

This is the last card in the set.

Sticker #6

#52 Where's Cliff Secord?

#40 High Flying Hero

#79 The Flying Fortress

#62 Emergency Escape!

This card is just as unintelligible as the scan looks.

3 comments:

Dubbs said...

Timothy Dalton...oh, the Bond pain. Thanks for that.

I'll have my first post tomorrow from work. Keep it up, great stuff man.

Goose Joak said...

The concept of Rocketeer seemed cooler to me than the actual movie.

This pack is kind of the same way. I like the wax pack art a lot. But the cards are odd, like b-movie horror cards or something.

That said, this is cool, thanks for sharing. I like the style of this blog already.

Jason Presley said...

Plenty of closeups of Rockethead, but not a single card of Jennifer Connelly? FAIL!