Saturday, May 21, 2016

2013 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack


Greetings!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weekend.  Long time, no type, but every time I saw no new posts on the site, there'd be a new one up from one of our esteemed contributors by the time I got around to accessing Blogger.  And as I said before, I'd rather let a new post have it's day in the sun.

Here a pack gathering e-dust in the Scan Folder...it's a 2013 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack!






Borrowed from the Interwebs because I can't find my scan.  Thanks Interwebs!
You've all seen the cards before (and I apparently was the official poster for 2013 Flagship cards on APTBNL), so these won't be a big deal.  It's been gathering e-dust because apparently did not type up a card list when I first scanned them, so who knows if these are actually in order (I'm just going by the file number).  So, using the picture and a checklist...here's what I got:



#506 - Andy Pettitte
#563 - Nate Eovaldi 
#389 - Phil Hughes
#548 - John Lackey
#644 - Ryan Lavarnway
#397 - Mike Aviles

Moving on...



#551 - Wellington Castillo
#592 - Nick Markakis
#343 - Alex Avila


#557 - Adam Lind
#661 - Hyun-Jin Ryu (RC)
#474 - Brian Omogrosso (RC)
#390 - James McDonald
 

#541 - Jon Lester
#652 - Jonathan Lucroy
#510 - Nate McLouth
#375 - Wilin Rosario



#484 - JohanSantana
#527 - Carlos Beltran
#553 - Josh Rutledge



#654 - Brandon Barnes (RC)
#359 - CC Sabathia
#CH-79 - Hank Aaron (Chasing History)
#CH-60 - Derek Jeter (Chasing History)

If I remember right, the Chasing History inserts in the rack packs had a tint to them.  The Aaron looks pretty nice.
 

#TM-96 - Jason Heyward (Topps Mini)
#430 - Josh Harrison (Target Red Variation)
#621 - Steve Cishek (Target Red Variation)
#594 - Carl Crawford (Target Red Variation)



#CH-59 - Fred Lynn (Chasing History)
#MM-10 - Wilin Rosario (Making Their Mark)
#CD-6 - Mike Moustakas (Chase It Down)
#419 - Matt Moore (Gold #???? / 2013)

My quest to organize my collection has taken a hit, so I have no idea where the Moore card is.  When I find it, I'll update the post.


#363 - Sergio Santos
#603 - Chris Perez
#415 - Leonys Martin
#403 - Hisashi Iwakuma

That took longer than I thought it would.  Finally, here are the backs:


Anyway, that's the pack.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

I see one Cub no longer with the team and three that weren't but are now.