Thursday, October 12, 2023

2017 Mega Construx Despicable Me 3 Series 10

Greetings...

Hope everyone is doing well.  Today is my 12th anniversary of my first post on APTBNL.  Time certainly flies when you're having fun, or when you don't notice it. 

As with all of my anniversary posts, it's time for a non-sports pack.


My youngest son was big into Minions for a while, big enough to want the toys and other assorted merchandise.  Based on the file name in my Scan folder, this was most likely a Christmas stocking stuffer.

Here's the back of the pack:


With some of these blind packs, you could tell which character was inside from one of the codes on the back.  It's possible the 217 on the side was the code, or maybe it was the AX, or the DYG.  Or maybe it was none of the above.  Anywho, what did he get?


According to the interwebs, it's the Gouda Cheese Minion!  Common, they made 10 Series of these little guys.  He certainly seems pleased with his cheese wedge.  I saw him in my son's room a couple weeks ago, so either he's still likes Minions or it somehow hasn't been knocked under his bed yet.

Anyway, that's the pack.  Short and sweet today, just like the Gouda Cheese Minion.  Happy blogiversary to Ol' Jafronius, and thanks for reading for 12 years!

No comments: