Saturday, July 27, 2024

2023 Panini Donruss Optic Football


Here's another new-ish quick one. Similar to yesterday's pack design, we have the football counterpart of Panini's Donruss Optic product. Once again, it's four cards for slightly over a dollar per card. Yikes!


31 - Brian Urlacher - Right off the bat, we start with a HOFer.


292 - Devon Witherspoon - Unlike the NBA pack, I didn't luck out with any inserts. I did end up with a Rated Rookie card, however. These have a slightly darker tint to them, apparently.


143 - Dexter Lawrence - A big dude in Giants blue (and red.)


101 - Austin Ekeler - I'm not much of a fantasy football player, but I did play last year and Ekeler was my top draft pick. He was frustratingly inconsistent. (I autodrafted, so I guess I deserved it.)

No comments: