Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1990-91 NBA Hoops Basketball

I found this pack at Target. Not in a repack...like, in a box of packs. They scanned it and had to ask me the price. It was pretty awesome.

Photobucket

Anyway, I don't break that much basketball but I make an exception for stuff from my childhood.

Photobucket

Here are the first three. Vlade Divac had a profound impact on my youth basketball career as he taught me to flop. Which is something I will still do, to this day, even in games without referees.

Photobucket

Bill Cartwright isn't a guy you say "wow, one of the best centers of all time" about...but he's definitely a guy you would want to have on your team in his prime.

Photobucket

Here we have a cool Akeem Olajuwon card reminiscent of Diamond Kings from Donruss...and I always enjoy seeing some Jeff Hornacek. He will never be a hall-of-famer but he was an elite guard in his prime.

Photobucket

Dave Corzine is probably the best player named Corzine in the history of teams from Washington.

No comments: