Saturday, August 04, 2012

2012 Bowman Platinum Retail

I'll be the second to bite on the 2012 Platinum.

Photobucket

I liked the hobby 2010 Platinum product quite a bit. Those were fun boxes to break. 2011 was okay, but I started getting confused...it became increasingly difficult to tell what was what...refractors, parallels, x-fractors, etc. etc. Everything was too shiny!

Anyway, here's a pack of 2012's version, lets see what it has to offer.

Photobucket

I don't have too much to say about this guy. Apparently he "compares" to Jose Bautista.

Photobucket

Josh Hamilton always makes me enjoy a pack a little bit more.

Photobucket

David Freese... apparently this is partially the "all-alcoholism" pack.

Photobucket

Woo! My first Darvish rookie.

Not bad, folks.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got one blaster box, 1 jumbo 3 pack, and one pack...got 3 autographs. Not bad!