Thursday, May 28, 2015

2015 Topps Museum Collection Baseball

Today we have a pack (minibox) of 2015 Topps Museum Collection.


 photo Museum1 copy6_zpszxlcqglc.jpg

This is a hobby set that is sold by master box, each with a 4 miniboxes. Each minibox contains a pack.

I bought one minibox. Each minibox has one hit (auto or relic).

The last time I opened one of these I got a Billy Hamilton Triple Auto Relic Redemption. Surely I won't be so lucky today, but lets find out.

First, our base cards...

 photo Museum3 copy_zpsbbriuucf.jpg

Roger Clemens

 photo Museum3 copy 4_zps7utgalza.jpg

Lou Gehrig

 photo Museum3 copy 3_zpszrzxoeoa.jpg

Eric Hosmer

 photo Museum3 copy 2_zps2hrlnfrp.jpg

Bob Clemente

Cleary this set is big on old school players, if my pack is any indicator.

And now for my hit... I can see that is a thick card, so I'm assuming a relic...

 photo edgar_zpsyakrwk1g.jpg

Woah!!! One-of-one Edgar Martinez Game-Used Bat Barrel!!!! I've never pulled a game-used barrel before. Edgar is one of my favorite players of the 90's. This is a sweet card. I haven't decided if I want to keep or sell it but I will be able to recoup 3x the cost of the mini box if I decide to... so its tempting. But we will see!!!!

8 comments:

Drew said...

WOAH! Great pull!

JediJeff said...

WHOA!!!!! Hell of a pull!!!!!

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Awesome pull, congrats.

Cardspotter said...

WOW! thats an AMAZING pull outta there

madding said...

That's awesome. Edgar was a hell of a player.

Pulp Ephemera said...

I concur with the others: very sweet pull w/ the Martinez card.

Kicky Sam said...

Thanks friends!

Josh D. said...

Love that card!!!!!

(by which I mean the Hosmer, of course. :-))