Tuesday, March 07, 2017

2017 Donruss NASCAR - Hobby Pack

Friday I stopped in at my local card shop and picked up a couple of packs of Heritage baseball and a pack of Donruss NASCAR.  I haven't been interested in NASCAR in years, but figured I'd give it a whirl for the site.

LINK:  2017 DONRUSS RACING CHECKLIST BRINGS BRAND TO NASCAR FOR THE FIRST TIME (beckett.com)


 <waves green flag>
2017 Donruss #50 Jamie McMurray

2017 Donruss #50 Jamie McMurray Back)
 Please note, this scan is crooked.  It's not a Panini printing error or anything.
2017 Donruss #97 Joey Logano

2017 Donruss #41 Denny Hamlin

2017 Donruss #122 Kevin Harvick

2017 Donruss Phenoms #7 Collin Cabre 

2017 Donruss #178 Matt Kenseth

2017 Donruss #116 Joey Logano

2017 Donruss #51 Kasey Kahne

2017 Donruss #42 Austin Dillon

2017 Donruss #111 Kyle Larson
If Panini would make this "racing" and add some IndyCar drivers and items, it would be something I could get into.  I'm a realist and this won't ever happen, though.  

You can follow APTBNL on twitter at @namedlater and me at @beansbcardblog.  Please take a look at and follow my personal blog, I Feel Like a Collector Again. Happy collecting!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is actually 2 versions of that McMurray card. The other one says Big Mac on it. With the Donruss packs it's a little tricky to find the race used packs. Prizm is easy. If it's a thick pack then you are getting something. Not a bad pack

Bulldog said...

I've really looked forward to this set. I like the cards you pulled and can't wait to pick some of these up. The cards with the actual cars are probably my favorite. Thanks for the post.