Saturday, March 04, 2017

2017 Topps Heritage - Hobby Pack

After work yesterday I headed to Duane's Sportcards to check out the card show, since the vintage dealer from Oklahoma is set up.  Before hitting the show, I poked my head into the shop long enough to pick up a couple packs of Heritage.

I don't collect baseball anymore but have always liked Heritage.  I feel it's lost something since the initial set, but most seasons I pick up at least a few packs.

There's not a ton of commentary I can give on the cards.  If you're reading this, you probably already know what they are and what they are a tribute to.  

LINK:  2017 TOPPS HERITAGE BASEBALL VARIATIONS GALLERY

2017 Topps Heritage #355 Anthony Rendon

2017 Topps Heritage #355 Anthony Rendon (back)

2017 Topps Heritage #251 Victor Martinez

2017 Topps Heritage #248 Peter Bourjos

2017 Topps Heritage #183 Jose Quintana

2017 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCR-KS Kyle Seager

2017 Topps Heritage #63 Alex Wilson

2017 Topps Heritage #133 Arizona Diamondbacks TC

2017 Topps Heritage #341 Patrick Corbin
I mentioned that I picked up two packs.  I leave you with this scan, in case you were wondering what the enclosed spoils were.

You can follow APTBNL on twitter at @namedlater and me at @beansbcardblog.  Please take a look at and follow my personal blog, I Feel Like a Collector Again. Happy collecting!  

1 comment:

Bulldog said...

Nice looking cards overall. I'm not a fan of the static upper torso pictures so I might pass on these this year (I always pick them but am disappointed). Great post though. Thanks.