Thursday, August 05, 2021

2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Pack

 Picked up a couple packs of Gypsy Queen from Don's Sportcards here in Anchorage, Alaska.  Basically because I wanted something to rip and this was the cheapest new product in the shop.  Here is the best pack out of the bunch.




Let's see what I got.

Overall the design isn't bad.  Actually I quite like it, but it's almost bleeding into and Allen and Ginter look.

The backs are pretty terrible, with no stats, a small blurb and teenie tiny numbers.  Have fun set collector's collating this set.
Here are the rest of the base cards.




The Pache rookie was a nice cherry on top of the pack.

I also hit one of the mini Captains cards.  Which I'm glad I did, I wanted one to add to my type collection and I'm a sucker for mini's.  Although this is bigger than tobacco sized.



No comments: