Friday, August 16, 2024

2021-22 Wild Card Alumination Basketball

My wife was at a store and the had boxes of 4 packs 8 cards per pack for $8.50 so she picked up 2 for me.  These are all college guys Rookies in my opinion not a great checklist.  But lets see a pack.  First is the unopened pack, then the 6 base cards and then the back of the base.  Each 8 card pack is to include 2 inserts which there are a lot of, here is a link to the TCDB.com page for the set if interested in all that is possible https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/310348 .  The 2 insert I received were a Light Show & a Starbright.  The biggest name in the packs I opened was Josh Giddey and this pack had 2 different cards of him a Base and the Starbright.  

Pack

Base Card Design

Base Back Design

Starbright Insert Front design
Starbright Insert Back design

Light Show Insert Front design

Light Show Insert Back design

No comments: