Friday, September 25, 2015

2015 Topps Chrome Baseball (Hobby)

When this year's Topps Baseball came out I instantly thought how great the design would look all chromed out.  And it doesn't disappoint.  This year you do have the option of Jumbo packs of chrome or like the pack featured here the paltry 4 card regular packs.


Nice to see the Cub's rookie phenom show up.  Here's a shot at the backs.


I don't think I got any refractors.  I read somewhere that Topps didn't label the backs as refractors this year.  That isn't a problem with the color parallels, but I honestly don't know if I could tell if any of these were refractors or not.



3 comments:

madding said...

If you have a refractor, it's probably Wheeler. The easy way to tell is just to hold them up to direct light (like a lamp, not the sun).

P-town Tom said...

That Moose card is probably my favorite of the year. Oh, and nice pull on the Bryant!

mike said...

Is there anything you would want for the Bryant?