Saturday, November 10, 2018

1994-95 Upper Deck Basketball Series 1

With a pack of 1994-95 Upper Deck basketball series 1. Contains 12 card with one card a special edition version.
4 - Jamal Mashburn - All Rookie team subset. I got two of the same card in the pack.
176 - Kevin Johnson - Team USA subset. It's from the FIBA tournament which Team USA breezed right through.
130 - Greg Anderson - Cadillac wore 33 before Grant Hill did
132 - Dikembe Mutombo - great photo of him blocking the late Moses Malone shot
141 - Rony Seikaly
94 - David Benoit
105 - LaPhonso Ellis
106 - Armon Gilliam - Throwing down the hammer
38 - Kendall Gill
44 - Tom Gugliotta - I once paid a quarter for this card at shop when I was 12.
SE81 - Dennis Rodman - a very foil special edition card of Dennis Rodman

It's an Upper Deck slam dunk on this.

2 comments:

Billy Kingsley said...

For a long time that SE insert was the largest insert in NBA history at 180 cards. I'm not sure what is the largest now.

Bulldog said...

Nice pull. I miss Upper Deck in the other sports. Nice Johnson Team USA card. I like these cards though I haven't seen many in hand before .