Saturday, February 19, 2011

2010-11 Panini Adrenalyn XL Basketball

After failing in my attempts to get more Donruss basketball, I stumbled upon this little gem. Panini Adrenalyn is back! How come no one is talking about this? Apparently, I am supposed to be on the lookout for something ULTIMATE. I guess I'll know ULTIMATE when I find it.

228 - Rodney Stuckey (Outrageous design. Outrageous.)

264 - Eduardo Najera (Najera looks enthralled with life. Every time I hear his name, I'm surprised that he's still in the league.)

21 - Acie Law (Acie Law... going left!)

ES25 - Andrew Bogut Extra (Is this ULTIMATE? Probably not. It's very extreme, however.)

158 - Rajon Rondo (Rondo may be the best true point guard in the league, averaging more than 12 assists per game. His free throw shooting is atrocious for a guard, however. 55%? Seriously?)

131 - Channing Frye (One of the more interesting characters in the league. He was a "casual fan" favorite when he played for the Blazers.)

2 comments:

PMan17 said...

I'm looking to complete this set. It will be great if you can let me know if you still have these cards. Thanks!

Unknown said...

What ones you needing