Thursday, December 02, 2010

2006-07 Upper Deck Basketball

Happy LeBron James day, everybody! I hope your LeBron James day was spectacular. LeBron! LeBron. LeBron LeBron LeBron. Here's a pack of basketball cards using the familiar 2006 Upper Deck baseball, as seen (coincidentally) in the last post.

14 - Alan Anderson (I've never heard of this generically-named player.)

55 - Rasheed Wallace (Ferocious Sheed dunk!)

97 - Alonzo Mourning (Pretty nice photo of 'Zo's return to the Heat.)

80 - Corey Maggette (Rhymes with spaghetti, sort of.)

112 - Eddie Griffin (Not the comedian, allegedly.)

178 - Rashard Lewis

161 - Ha Seung-Jin (Ha!)

LBJ-3 - The LeBrons - Athlete LeBron (Are you kidding me? I'm now ashamed I've ever worn Nikes.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in this Lebron and any others that you may have up for trade. I am one Ohioan that is not mad at Lebron. Plus his return was on my birthday!

Charles @ Hoopography said...

I'm not a LeBron guy, but that card is cool and The LeBrons commercials were cool