Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Bowman Platinum Retail Baseball

Today on this Snowy day in New York there isn't much to do but open some packs up and clean the home. I don't know much about this product, but it's worth a shot to open a pack up and see how we do. These packs have 4 cards in them.

Front of the pack.

#66- Ike Davis RC

#3- Felix Doubront RC

#48- Adrian Gonzalez

#PP4- Jesus Montero Platinum Prospect Card.

I'm not sure how many rookies your supposed to get in these packs, but I think I did well. I didn't pull a huge name rookie card, but I'm happy with the Montero being the Yankee fan I am. I'm hoping he comes up either this season or next season. The cards are very shiny but the Platinum Prospect card is a little thicker than the others or it just has a much thicker coating on it. Cool looking cards. 

No comments: