Tuesday, October 22, 2019

2019 Topps Update Baseball Retail Hanger Pack




Stopped into Wally World to pick up a few things and a few packs of Update to start my set. This was the best hanger of the bunch.

First up my favorite new guy on the Brewers.  I hope he can keep it up next year.


Topps continues to put the series under the card number, but seems really unnecessary for the update series.
 Here are the rest base cards, great photograph as always.

 The horizontal base.  I really like those rookie combo cards.

Now for the inserts.  First up one of the continuation sets, the 1984 Topps tribute.

 As advertised my one Bryce Harper insert.

 The patriotic Perennial All-Stars.

 And a nice ASG gold parallel of some guy named Acuna. 

 And while I didn't get an auto or relic in any of the packs this Griffey Legends Variation SP sure was a nice addition.


4 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Griffey with a Superman dive. That's fantastic!

The Bucs Stop Here said...

For a hanger pack, you certainly can’t complain.

Fuji said...

That Griffey is the best Update card I've seen so far. Shame it's a short print.

Bulldog said...

Good post. That Griffey photo is awesome. Excellent pull. I'd take that any day.