Saturday, November 24, 2012

2012-13 Panini Threads


Here's some new stuff. I almost mistook this for Panini Prestige because they never show what the stupid cards actually look like on the packaging itself. By the next time I make it down to the card aisle at Target, there will probably be yet another new Panini NBA product on the shelf.


38 - Tayshaun Prince - I have a hard time naming anyone who plays for the Pistons these days, but I tend to forget that Prince is still around.


95 - Chris Kaman - Kaman is trying to restart his once promising career in Dallas.


53 - David West - The card backs feature a cropped, close-up version of the front photo.


125 - Terrence Williams Red - All of these cards have a gold foil logo and trim except this one. You wouldn't be able to tell by the scan. This is apparently a rare retail exclusive red parallel. The rest have gold instead of red. You'll just have to trust me on this one.


148 - Nene - I know they'll never be the Bullets again, but I love these jerseys. If I lived on the east coast, I could see myself rooting for these guys.


124 - Marcus Thornton


 150 - Trevor Booker - Again, nice look.


56 - Paul George - This design has a bit of an early Fleer feel to it.


 14 - Corey Maggette
 

71 - Zach Randolph - I wonder what the Hoop Family is up to these days.

No comments: