Friday, January 17, 2020

2019 Topps 52-Card Baseball Game - Created by Kenny Mayne Booster "Pack"

Topps recently released another collaboration this time with sportscaster Kenny Mayne. Kenny created a 52 game, hence the name.  I opted not to pick up the full game package and decided that I liked the booster pack checklist more and ordered 3 booster "packs"  Packs is not really how to describe these as all the packs came in a clear snap-down.  

Anyways, I'm not sure how to play the game and to be fair I don't care, but the card are  nice quality and feel like playing cards.  Let's have a look at one of the "packs"




I chose the booster packs specifically because the checklist had a few players I collect, sadly this Hand Aaron was the only one I pulled out of all three.

Here are what the backs looks like, they're all the same.






One nice thing is I got no dupes out of my 3 packs so that's nice. 

2 comments:

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

I just seen those on Topps' website today.

Fuji said...

I was over on their site debating on whether or not to pick up the Australian wildfires set... and ended up walking away with that set, the 52 card game, and 5 boosters. So much for cutting back on spending in 2020.