Monday, April 16, 2018

2015 Topps Garbage Pail Kids 30th Anniversary

I don't often stop at any of the dollar stores, but a few months ago I needed something small and the store is much closer than the Walmart.  I've seen blog posts of collectors buying cards in dollar stores, so I made sure to look around.  I didn't see any and got in line to check out.  There they were!  

I didn't end up buying any sports cards, but grabbed a few different Garbage Pail Kids packs.  They are the only ones I've ever had.  As a kid, my mama wouldn't get them for me and told me how much more my baseball cards would be worth in time.  Oops.  

Over the next few days I'll post some different packs.  I don't know much about them, so I can't comment much.  I am sure some readers will enjoy seeing them despite my ignorance.  Today, you get the 2015 Topps Garbage Pail Kids 30th Anniversary cards.  



I had no idea that there were parallels and inserts.  You learn something new daily!




This was my favorite card in the pack.  Back to the Future is one of my favorite movies ever.





Not one of my favorite movies, but at least I get this one.  I can't say that for all of the ones in the pack.



Per the pack, these green border cards are 1:2 packs.



Famous Movie Scenes cards are 1:4 packs. 










You can follow APTBNL on twitter at @namedlater and me at @beansbcardblog.  Please take a look at and follow my personal blog, I Feel Like a Collector Again. Happy collecting!

1 comment:

SumoMenkoMan said...

Those are pretty awesome!!