Friday, October 19, 2018

2015 Bulls-i-Toy Marvel's Ant-Man Dog Tags

Greetings!

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the weekend.  I am 7 days late for my 7th anniversary post here on APTBNL.  7 years have gone by pretty quickly to be honest...my spreadsheet tells me this will be my 171st post here, so I'm averaging around 25 posts a year.  This is why I don't have a site of my own, kids.

Anyway, anniversary posts means a non-sports product.  I didn't have any non-sport packs around so I went to my scanned images folder on my laptop and found this...it's a pack of 2015 Bulls-i-Toy Marvel's Ant-Man Dog Tags!


Since this week is the DVD release of the sequel, Ant-Man & The Wasp, I figured this pack is kinda timely.  I believe The Wifey bought a pack of this as a stocking stuffer or Easter basket filler for one of the boys a couple of years ago.  I have no idea where it is now, obviously.

The pack contains a dog tag, a foil sticker, and a checklist.  Here's the sticker:


I apologize for the glare.  You still should be able to make out Ant-Man coming at ya!

Here's the front and back of the dog tag that's now MIA:



It looks like it's a close-up of the sticker.  There's 48 dog tags to collect!

Here's the front and back of the checklist:



There's 24 tags shown, but 48 to collect.    The front of the checklist says there are foil tags to collect, but I'm not sure if there's 24 parallel foil tags; the interwebs are silent on the issue.

Anyway, that's the quick anniversary post.  Enjoy your weekend and (for 7 years), thanks for reading!

No comments: