Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2002 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets TCG


How appropriate that Wizards of the Coast should be the ones to produce a Harry Potter-based TCG. As with many of the packs I post, I have little to no personal perusal of the cards contained within. Sorry, my alliteration classes are wearing off on me.


In truth, I am probably one of the few people in the world that I know of who has never seen, no never cares to See (or read for that matter) anything related to Harry Potter. Frankly, he sounds like a hobbyist who needs a shave to me, but I digress.


I am not oblivious to some of the things related to Harry, of course. I've heard of Hogwarts (never had them though), and that game they play for which there is a card pictured here, but I am far too lazy to look ... oh, okay, Quidditch.


I thought Evanesce was a singing group... wait, no that's a different form of the word.

If you are a huge Harry Potter fan, I pray I did not offend you too badly. That was not really my intent. I just figured if I was going to bust a pack of Harry, I might as well get snarky wit' it...

1 comment:

Todd Uncommon said...

Everything about these cards seems like a typical movie license cash-in. Graft on a few M:TG rules and gameplay with some casual fan art, and call it a set!

The sad part is being afraid of 7 Harry Potter class years' worth of this stuff.

Chamberpot of Secrets indeed.