Monday, July 06, 2009

2009 Donruss Classics Football



Now, you might be wondering why such a fan of baseball buys so much football if he knows so little. Well, sometimes there's not much baseball to buy, and football works for me! So today I bring you a pack of the new release, Donruss Classics!

#68 Laveranues Coles (such a minature traded line on the right)
#26 Kellen Winslow (glad he's gone...but I wish they would have traded Braylon instead)
Classic Triples #7 Jim Brown/Lou Groza/Marion Motley #'d 22/250 (while most people don't go nuts over a plain insert, this is nice. Three true Browns legends (pulled by a Clevelander) on a nice card. I'm happy)
#29 Marion Barber III (two guys named Marion in one pack!)
#86 Julius Jones

A pretty good pack for me! Can't beat Jim Brown... (at least in my opinion!)

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

you pulled a really good pack, but what is up with that antique bronze door knocker off of grandma's house doing in the background?