Monday, May 16, 2011

1990 Topps

Oh, it's you, old friend. I'll make this simple and just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind in three words or less for each card.

337 - Lloyd McClendon (Dave Duncan fight)

69 - Todd Frohwirth (Miss that 'P')

646 - Checklist 5 of 6 (Lousy checklist design)

739 - Dale Sveum ("Oops. Awkward...")

301 - Don Aase (Real man's 'stache)

464 - Jerome Walton (Waste of hype)

387 - Wade Boggs All-Star (Chicken Man!)

8 - Cal Ripken Record Breaker (Not his last)

- Ad Card (Couldn't afford $7.50)

657 - Terry Mulholland (Electrolite)

222 - Kurt Stillwell (Former Red)

196 - Gerald Young (First Honduran)

76 - Dave Valle (Broadcaster)

33 - Greg Walker (So much purple)

731 - Don Carman (Undrafted)

157 - Craig Biggio (Not a catcher)

363 - Dan Petry (Wax stain)

1 comment:

CaptKirk42 said...

The Lloyd McClendon card is one of the ones I always remember from this set. Back in the day when it was NEW I think I ended up having triplicates of that card. Not 100% sure on that though. I think I still have it but over the last 4 years that I've been trading online I've sent out many cards and might have sent a Cubs fan or two his card. :)