Friday, July 30, 2010

2005 Topps Batman Begins (Hobby)

Photobucket

I recently won a sealed hobby box of Topps Batman Begins trading cards at a comic show as a door prize. I'm not a Batman fan, or a DC Comics fan, but I am a fan of ripping open packs so let's take a look at the 7 cards in the pack.

Photobucket
#6 Lucius Fox

Photobucket
At least the back of the card features a different photo. Here we find out a little more about the character - which was some what interesting to me since I've never seen this movie.

Photobucket
#46 A Very Special Delivery

Photobucket
The backs of the cards are really nice. As with most movie or TV tie-in sets you get a block of text describing what is going on in the front image. Again though the backs have a different image and the crime scene tape across the bottom is a nice touch.

Photobucket
#89 The Dark Knight Forever

Photobucket
#74 Madman In Custody

Photobucket
#5 Alfred Pennyworth

Photobucket
#13 Fun With Bruce and Rachel

Photobucket
#55 Facing the Fear

Photobucket
#40 Knight Patrol

I believe I may have enough cards to complete this set so if anyone is remotely interested drop me a line. My hit out of the box is a Batmobile Front Tire 'relic' card inserted 1:75 packs. Everything is available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how much for the relic card?