Monday, September 17, 2018

1990 Topps Hockey

I won a couple of these packs on twitter so I decided to open them.  Oh remember the days when you would get 14 regular cards 1 glossy insert and a stick of GUM and the packs were actually WAX.....
Below is the players I got.  In action pictures and full career stats on back! I have this complete set but haven't looked at it in a while not a bad set for how over produced and near worthlessness lol

Wax Wrapper




Yzerman, Lemieux Glossy & 28 Y/O Gum.

Card backs and a look at the Wax & Gum stains.

3 comments:

Fuji said...

For decades I dreaded gum and wax stains. These day, I kinda like seeing them on my cardboard. They add character.

Rebel Coyote said...

I prefer O-Pee-Chee version of this set. OPC was larger, better card stock, and Soviet team insert

Ana Lu said...

It's all about the gum