Saturday, August 31, 2019

1994 Marvel Masterpieces - Hildebrant Brothers

Another quarter pack I picked up at Don's Sportcards here in Anchorage, Alaska.  The only one he had sitting in the box and I couldn't resist.  I don't remember ever opening any of this back in '94 so lets go.
Every pack comes with a gold signature parallel and a pretty good chance of pulling one of the foil insert cards.












Here's my gold signature card.
And I lucked out and pulled a gold holofoil Daredevil card.


3 comments:

Bulldog said...

Always loved the Marvel Masterpieces. That Black Widow card is definitely my favorite. The Phoenix would be my next favorite card. Thanks for sharing - good post!

Jafronius said...

This was the set that formally introduced me to the Marvel comics. The artwork is amazing. I think I was still buying packs after I had completed the set just for the gold signatures and the chance to get the foils.

Fuji said...

Great looking set. Carnage would be my favorite.