Sunday, July 09, 2023

1983 Fleer Stickers


Sticking with the 1983 theme, here's a pack of stickers I picked up at a recent card show for a buck. Inside the pack is one continuous strip of stickers, strategically folded inside the pack. These are meant to be detached along the perforations, but for ease of scanning I left these in three chunks.


48 - Jack Clark
83 - Bob Watson
44 - Willie Randolph
- Pirates sticker

Clark and Randolph are the big names here, but Watson was a 2-time all-star in his playing days and went on to a highly successful post-playing career. We also get one of the two promised team logo stickers.


23 - Cecil Cooper
201 - Tippy Martinez
234 - John Stearns
163 - Charlie Hough

Here it's a toss-up between Cecil Cooper and the ol' knuckleball-tossing Charlie Hough.


126 - Dick Tidrow
- Cleveland sticker
93 - Bob Walk
122 - Ron Cey

Ron Cey is the big name here as he sits alongside blog favorite Bob Walk in his pre-Pirates days.

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Cool pack. I briefly looked for a box of this stuff, because I wanted to pull the Boggs. I'd probably buy a few packs if they were a buck too.

Jafronius said...

I'd buy that for a dollar!