Monday, September 18, 2017

2017 Topps Series 2 Retail

Greetings!

Hope everyone is doing well.  Today is my eldest son's 10th birthday, but because of school and other activities, the official party happens this weekend.  The Wifey and I still cannot believe he's now double digits.

There have been 4 APTBNL posts made on his birthday, although 2 of the posts were made by our resident Jedi.  Time to tip things back in my favor with a pack of 2017 Topps Series 2!


12 cards per pack.  I believe the Home Run Derby cards are a Target exclusive.  Let's see what I got:


#554 - Jason Castro
#664 - Blake Swihart

Sorry for the lack of cropping, I snapped the pics with my cell phone and uploaded them directly to Blogger.


#647 - Jose Reyes
#679 - Jung Ho Kang

Reyes has enjoyed a something of a comeback year with the Mets.  Meanwhile, Kang hasn't played at all this season due to not having a working visa, as well as other personal issues.  Not sure why he gets a card in the set then.


#648 - Seattle Mariners
#MM-30 - Miguel Cabrera (Memorable Moments)

The Memorable Moments insert come 1 in 8 packs.


#HRD-14 - Prince Fielder (Home Run Derby Champs)
1984 Topps #534 - Pete O'Brien (Rediscover Topps Silver)

The HR Derby insert comes 1 in 4 packs.  The back of the pack says Topps Buyback is 1:6, which I assume is the name for Rediscover Topps.  It's the silver version, for what it's worth.


#539 - Amir Garrett (RC)
#672 - Luke Maile


#680 - Mike Pelfrey
#675 - Buster Posey
#602 - Alex Dickerson

Here's some backs just because:


Anyway, that's the pack.  Happy birthday to my boy, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Kin said...

My favorite card is the Rediscover Topps!