Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017 Topps Star Wars Rogue One Series 2



It's been a loooong time since I've shared a pack of cards here on APTBNL, so why not share a pack of Topps Star Wars Rogue One Series 2...especially since I've been so wrapped up with Star Wars lately!

Series 2 offers up another 100 base cards featuring images from the movie. There are 3 levels of parallels: Death Star Black (1:2), Green Squardron (1:3) and Blue Squadron (1:6). Inserts include Character stickers (1:6), Heroes of the Rebel Alliance (1:14), Villians of the Galactic Empire (1:14), Prime Forces (1:3), Troopers (1:3), Movie Posters (1:48), Darth Vader Continuity (1:24), Autograph (1:4,424), Patch card (1:251) and Sketch card (1:1,272).



Many of the images in set share this horizontal layout that you see here with K-2SO. The back of the card has a small write up about the scene pictured.





Packs seem to average at least one parallel. Personally I could care less for these and would have preferred to have the regular card here of Chirrut instead.


From the inserts that I've seen this far, I love them all. These Trooper cards are very nice. I may consider going for a full set of certain inserts as I work on the base set.

No comments: