Wednesday, July 25, 2018

2018 Panini Donruss Optic Baseball Hobby Pack

 I had a little birthday cash burning a hole in my wallet so I headed down to Don's Sportcards here in Anchorage to look for some cards and maybe a couple packs.  While there I had Don's grandson pick a couple packs of Optic for me.  Nick's been a grea pack picker for me over the years and this pack was no different.  Let's have a look.
 Only 4 cards per pack so this won't take long.  My only base card, meaning not a Rated Rookie or Diamond King was this Strasburg.

 Rizzo Diamond King

Williw Calhoun nickname variation rated rookie.

 And Bam!  A Miguel Andujar Blue Rated Rookie on card auto numbered to 75!  Not to shabby of a pack.


2 comments:

Fuji said...

The kid sure knows how to pick his packs. Congratulations on the pull!

--David said...

Great pack! I wish Topps didn't have the monopoly they do on licensed cards, but I have to say the folks at Panini are doing a great job of photoshopping the logos/teams off the unis!