Thursday, March 28, 2019

2019 Topps Opening Day Red Parallels


Just in time for Opening Day, we have an exclusive pack of 2019 Topps Opening red parallel cards from the Mega Boxes. These are similar to the blue foil parallels found in both hobby and retail packs, well, just red.


The red foil looks really sharp in person and looks better for some teams more than others, like the Gnats and Philthies.




Pretty simple, pretty cards. Have you found the Opening Day Mega Boxes in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

Bulldog said...

I think I like these cards more than the blue parallels. Definitely look good with the teams in red as you said.

Fuji said...

Haven't looked. Although I like the photograph on a lot of the singles, I'm not sure I'd actually buy a box if I did find one.

Jafronius said...

I did a double take when I saw them at Target. They put them in the Toys area on a sidecap. Haven't decided if I will get one; been disappointed with the collation for Opening Day.

Adam Kaningher said...

I haven't even found a blaster yet.