Friday, August 28, 2020

2020 Topps Archives Hobby Pack

Stopped by my LCS Boscos yesterday and picked up a couple packs of Archives to get a taste.  Let's see what I got.  You can watch us open both packs here as well.


 Here are the odd's and NPN info
 This year Archives featured the 1955, 1974 and 2002 designs and what I noticed out of the two packs I opened is that the designs are together in the pack, meaning the 1955 where first then the 1974 and then the 2002 design.  Let's have a look at what I pulled.

I was hoping to find a Robin Yount base, but I'll take a card of my current favorite Brewer Keston Hiura.


 I will say I pulled a bunch of rookies out of the packs.  Here's the first one with Nico Hoerner.




 And lastly together in the pack two Cardinals legends.

My insert for the pack was this very nice Tatis Rookie Cup insert.


1 comment:

jacobmrley said...

I love that they did 1960 rookie trophy cards, I love those damn things and now that I know they're in there, I'll have to go find some.