Sunday, June 05, 2022

2022 Bowman Baseball

Yesterday trip to Target netted me a surprise. I was shocked there was packs of 2022 Bowman available. Color me surprise. Is the boom over? Naw I don't think so. Anyway a pack now costs $6 and contain 12 cards.

61 - Giancarlo Stanton

45 - Nolan Arenado

57 - Cody Bellinger
1 - Joey Votto

43 - Bo Bichette


76 - Anthony Rizzo

66 - Manny Machado
BP-98 - Jasson Dominguez - nope its Jason. It's Jasson with an extra S. Currently playing for Yankees A-ball team.
BP-90 - Yhoswar Garcia - playing for Phillies A-ball team and on the DL
BP-126 - Marcelo Mayer - last year's 4th overall pick in Red Sox A-ball team
BCP-84 - Jack Suwinski - after 6 years in the minors finally made to the majors this season.

BCP-139 - Austin Martin - 2020 5th overall pick currently playing in Twins AA-ball team.

This pack isn't going to flip anyone much money. Good thing I do it for fun.

No comments: