Sunday, January 21, 2018

2017 Topps Heritage Minors - Hobby Pack

On the way home from a card show yesterday I decided to stop into the card shop a few miles from my house.  I'm glad I did, because Duane told me that today was the last day his shop (Duane's Sports Cards in Arlington) would be open.  It's very sad to hear.  Another card shop closing down.  Collector's really need to do a better job of supporting local businesses instead of trying to save $3 on a box of cards.  <sigh>

Anyway, I picked up a couple of packs of the 2017 Topps Heritage Minors.  It looks like nobody has posted here yet, so I will do the honors! 


Neither of my packs contained a short print, but each had an insert.  I'll show the contents of what appears to be the better pack here.  If you'd like to see the other, you can check out my personal blog (link at the end of post). 









This pack was certainly AL East heavy, with two Yankees and one Red Sox propsect.  Hopefully that will bode well for trading on Trading Card Database. 

You can follow APTBNL on twitter at @namedlater and me at @beansbcardblog.  Please take a look at and follow my personal blog, I Feel Like a Collector Again. Happy collecting!

2 comments:

Mike Matson said...

Love minor league cards.. Almost impossible to find where I am though.. Only way I can get them is online.. Hell, barely get Major League cards where I am anymore..

P-town Tom said...

Sad to hear another brick and mortar shop is closing.
Thanks for posting the cards!