Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2007-08 Upper Deck Artifacts Basketball

My basketball posts here have been so popular that I just knew I had to post another one today. Just check out the voting on the last pack! Fortunately for you all, this one is also short and sweet.

13 - Luol Deng (Right off the bat, I have to say that I like this design a whole lot more than its baseball counterpart. Deng has showed a lot of promise at times as a scorer, but he's also lost a lot of time to injuries and is now having to manage with the addition of John Salmons to his team, which has created a bit of overlap in my opinion.)

29 - Monta Ellis (Another one of the promising young up-and-comers, Monta Ellis was a bit hit a couple of seasons ago but hasn't really built on that success yet.)

44 - Rudy Gay (Nice player. I think I got him in my last pack as well.)

80 - LaMarcus Aldridge (The downside of this set is all of the cheesy photos that they used. Cheesy photos sometimes work in baseball, but in a basketball product they look intentionally hilarious, which is probably not what they were going for.)

89 - Ray Allen (I recently found out that there's an Allan Ray in professional basketball, which is fairly weird and confusing.)

No comments: