Tuesday, September 29, 2015

2015 Panini Prestige Football Hobby

I picked up a few packs on my last visit to Don's Sportcards here in Anchorage.  I've always liked the Prestige brand and this year is another great looking set.  Panini has this obsession with cropping players out and putting them on foilboard, but this set is more reminiscent of an Upper Deck set than Panini.  I'm not sure what's up with the misty borders, but at least you get a borderless photo with some background.  The backs are kind of blah, with a few stats and a black and white version of the front photo.











I think you get one Rookie card per pack, I got an undrafted rookie, DeAndrew White.

I did get another Rookie card in the pack and it was autographed.  This is one of the base sticker autos.  I had to look Jay up, I was not familiar with him.  He is currently on the IR for Miami.


1 comment:

Grant said...

Is that LeSean McCoy an error or uncorrected error? It lists yards per carry twice on the back where one should read rushing yards.