Thursday, September 15, 2016

2016 Topps Archives Snapshots Baseball




2016 Topps Archives Snapshots Baseball is a new set available from Topps' website. Each box is one pack with 1 autograph and 11 Topps cards featuring some shots from the vault.


As with the standard Archives sets, this set features both current and "throwback" players. Interesting action post from Nolan Ryan.
 Jose Canseco and Ryan Klesko are the classics here, and a Miguel Sano RC.

I somehow lucked out with two autographs. Brian Johnson of the Red Sox, and Orioles legend BJ Surhoff.

5 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Is Nolan wearing cleats with that tuxedo? I hope he was a smooth dancer, otherwise I'd hate to see the feet of his dancing partner at that black tie event!

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff! I don't see myself buying a box, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for some singles.

That Nolan Ryan shot looks like same photo as on his 1991 Stadium Club card.

CaptKirk42 said...

HONDO!

Fuji said...

Interesting product. I like the on-card autographs.

madding said...

No Cardinals. No thanks.