Friday, February 02, 2018

1995 Skybox Jumanji w/ Robin Williams

Are you game?  In honor of the recently released remake? of the Jumanji movie, let's rip this 23-year old pack of Jumanji cards.  I dug this up from the deep, dark recesses of the misc pack bin (why was it hiding there?) at the local card store....I probably shouldn't rip in fear of having to do some crazy stuff to stay alive while I write this post.  Robin Williams had a great performance and the movie was legit.  I haven't seen the new movie, but heard that it is quite funny and worthy of the Jumanji name. According to the wrapper, you get a Disappearing Ink card every 18 cards as well as a Hologram every 12 cards.  Odds are good that I am going to snag one of these inserts....grab a can of Crystal Pepsi and let's bring back some memories.

Skybox...not only doing basketball.

#24:  Robin Williams leads the way out of the pack.


#40: Watch Out!



#50: My Grandpa still has his White Chevy Caprice...not flattened though.



#59:  This poor cop....I think he is watching his car get destroyed.



#68:  The game is getting close to ending!



#64: One of the best scenes in the movie!



#20:  Dang meddling kids........



H4:  Nailed the Hologram!!!  Hard to tell but that is the elephant game piece.

There you have it....thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Billy Kingsley said...

I have not seen it in years now but I enjoyed that movie...I opened a couple of packs (When new) but did not get any of the inserts!

Fuji said...

Don't think I've seen this movie before. Maybe one of these days if it pops up on HBO or Netflix.

P-town Tom said...

I haven't seen the original, but I caught the new one in the theater about a month ago. It was fun.