Saturday, March 24, 2018

Burton Progression Choice Sports Pack

I sent for some samples from Choice Sports and one of the items they sent me was a pack of cards for the company Burton Snowboards. I think this was some kind of promotion as I have never seen these before.  The pack was all silver with the logo only on it and contains 5 cards fronts of the card is a picture of someone snowboarding from a distance on the backs has the snowboarders name and some bio information and all cards are standard size. Not sure how many different cards there are or if there is only 5 cards and each pack was the same? Also no year on the pack or the cards so.....








2 comments:

Fuji said...

Very cool photography. Never seen these before. One of the boards I own is a Burton.

GT said...

I have 6 unopened packs. Received from the rep. over 10 years ago. Never opened them. Want to sell if they are worth something.