Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009 PressPass Kiss 360 Degrees


While at Target the other day, I decided to grab a pack of cards to post on here, and for whatever reason, THESE are the ones that jumped out at me.


According to the wrapper, there are 90 cards in the base set plus Rock Star Relics, Kissignatures, Transformation motion cards, Snapshots, a "Blood-Spitting" parallel set and a "Kissed" parallel set.

The pictures themselves are borderline amateur in my opinion. They are out of focus and the "action" shots are blurry.

I got some kind of blood-covered card, but there is nothing that indicates this is one of the "Blood-Spitting" parallels.  I can only assume it is.

I also got one of their album covers.  I had quit listen to KISS long before this album came out, so I don't know much about it.  Though, I could look up the track list and most likely pull one or two out that I would know from my DJ days or from general radio play.

All in all, if you are a KISS fan, buy the boxed set and forget the rest.  Well, okay, the autos and relics might be neat to at least see once, but these will find their way into random packs - probably of the trick-or-treat variety.

Sidenote: I hate the new blogger editor!

No comments: