Friday, December 06, 2013

1995 SkyBox The Adventures of Batman & Robin

I loved this series when it was on TV.  My son was 7 at the time and we watched it every afternoon.
We also collected the card set, pack by pack.
We eventually obtained all the base cards.
The pack featured today is of the 4 card, 1 coloring card variety.  Not the pack that we collected, so I have none of the coloring cards, although the base cards were the same as in another pack with different subsets. 
That's why I picked this one up, to see the coloring card.
We'll get to that in a minute.

This has to be one of the coolest cards in the set.


This card always reminds me of my favorite movie Field of Dreams.
Terrance Mann played by James Earl Jones says "You said your finger was a gun!"
That's how Ray got Terrance to go the Red Sox game with him.


A chick always ruins a great shoot em up guy movie.


Don't dick with Ruppert Thorne, especially when he has a hot poker in his hands.


And the coloring card I alluded to.
Dare I try to collect this subset now?

No comments: