Thursday, December 05, 2013

2010 Topps Update Series Retail Version


Greetings!
 
Hope everyone is doing well, and that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm a little under the weather currently, but it's been a while since any of us posted here, so I felt it was my duty to get some uploading done and put up some cards for everyone to see.  From the Target discount bin, it's a pack of 2010 Topps Update Series!


Is it me, or has Blogger gotten real bad in uploading pictures?   I'd have to click on each imagine multiple times in order to try to get them to upload.  Then that little circle spins around and disappears as if it's mocking me.

Anyway, 12 cards are in the pack, as opposed to 10 in the Hobby counterpart.  Here's what I got, in rapid fire order since I'm not firing on all cylinders :




#US-152 – Ian Kennedy
#US-91 – Nick Johnson
#US-222 – Ted Lilly


#US-61 – Alfredo Simon
#US-170 – Carl Crawford
#US-265 – Ryan Howard
 

#US-326 – Miguel Cabrera
#US-274 – Stephen Strasburg / Ivan Rodriguez (Checklist)
#US-45 – David Price


#US-296 – Lance Zawadzki (RC Gold #1271/2010)
#CMT130 – Ernie Banks (The Cards Your Mom Threw Out)
No # - Clayton Kershaw (Topps Attax)

And here are the obligatory backs:


Bonus Card:  This was in another discounted pack I picked up:
 
 



#661 – Stephen Strasburg (RC)

Thanks to the interwebs, you can read up on all 6 versions (!) of this card.

Anyway, that's the pack.  Enjoy the rest of the week, and thanks for reading!

No comments: