Monday, December 05, 2016

2015 Topps Chrome Update Series

Greetings!

Hope everyone is doing alright and enjoying the Christmas season.  Here's a quick post for today, a pack of 2015 Topps Chrome Update Series!
Just like in prior years, you could get packs of this only in those $15 Topps Update Holiday Mega boxes.  I never bought those boxes, but I found a pack of this staring me in the face in one of those Fairfield repack boxes a few months ago, so I picked it up for your benefit (yes, I'm looking at you).  Here's what I got:
 #US181 - Jimmy Paredes

Sorry for the blurry camera image.  Paredes is listed as a Future Star in 2015.  In 2016, he hit .222 with 5 homers and 19 RBIs in 83 games with the Blue Jays and Phillies.  I guess there's still time.
#US208 - Addison Russell (RC)

I'm not a big fan of the Rookie Debut cards.  It's just summaries of their first games in the majors.  Essentially, it's the write-up on a regular card, without the stats.  But still, World Series!
#US308 - Joey Butler

Joey had 14 MLB games to his credit when this card was released.  He didn't play at all last year.

#RSC-21 - Albert Pujols (Rookie Sensations)

The Chrome Rookie Sensations came 1 in 2 packs.  Not a bad looking card all chromed up.  Here are some backs:

Anyway, that's the pack.  There's only 50 cards in the set (notice the cards were not renumbered), so I think they could have done a better job with the player selection.  Enjoy your week and thanks for reading!

No comments: