Monday, October 12, 2015

2015 Panini Certified Football


Certified is one of those brands that's had a pretty long history (in cardboard terms) and back when Donruss put it out I can remember some serious hits from the product.  While not cheap, it's not so  expensive that I can't pick up a pack and try my luck.  Certified sits firmly in a mid level product with packs about $10.  That's pretty steep for only 5 cards, but there are some nice hits to be had.

I got 3 base cards.  Pretty typical Panini with a shiny foilboard design.





No rookies in my pack, but I did pick up a cool numbered Immortals card of Franco Harris.  These card are a sub set numbered into the regular set.

I also got this bonus sixth card.  It's one of those super rare invisible hits. Definitely an eBay 1 of 1.
Anyways..... My last card was this very shiny Legends cards of Barry Sanders.  It's not serial numbered, autographed, or reliced, but it is very, very shiny.



No comments: