Thursday, November 05, 2015

2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Retail Hanger

It's hard for me to pass up an Allen and Ginter rack pack for almost half price.  Especially when I'm still trying to build the set.  I'm happy to announce I needed about half the base cards so that's a bonus too.



It's also nice when you get inserts of players you collect.  I still have a player collection for Prince here, but since he left the Brewers it's much more passive and I tend to only add cards if I pull them from packs, find them in the dime box, or get them in trades.

The rack pack also contains two, yes two mini's.

My only non baseball insert.  For me I like Ginter specifically for the non-baseball personalities inserted into the checklist and the great variety in the inserts, both mini and full size.


No comments: